I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and I am a Pittsburgh girl through and through. I’m now transplanted in Easton, PA! I figure in order to get to know me you should know a few random facts about me. So here it goes!
- I only eat 2 things out of a bag of traditional Chex Mix. The light Chex Mix cereal and the burnt bagel chips. Yum!
- I was a really awful teenager but I think I’m kind of making up for it with my very responsible adult personality that I have acquired over the last 6-7 years. Btw, sorry mom & dad!
- I’m a pisces and I believe I’m very true to my sign as I am incredibly wishy-washy. I’ve only learned in recent years to not be so indecisive.
- My husband and I took our first trip to Disney World ever, together, in May 2014. It was so much fun! I’m not sure why I thought my husband’s motion sickness was confined to long car rides. We couldn’t ride any roller coasters together because, SURPRISE, he gets sick there too!
- I’m a HUGE I Love Lucy fan! I own the entire series on DVD along with countless books, posters, documentaries, etc.
All you really need to know about me, as far as my photography goes, is that I’m all about moments. The pretty, formal, sit-down-and-look-at-the-camera-and-dont-forget-to-smile shots are great but I’m all about trying to capture how much love and adoration the members of your family have for one another. Genuine moments that you can look back on forever and just by looking at them, remember how you were feeling in that exact moment. I want it to seem like I was able to just peak in on your family (not in a creepy way, I promise) and just capture glimpses of how your family truly is when there isn’t a camera in your face.
Contact me if you feel we could be a perfect match!
firstname.lastname@example.org // http://facebook.com/katiewelshphotography
848.888.2663 // Add me on Instagram! @katiewelshphoto1